Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Tired, WOW< Tired

I knew I was kind of worn, but as I got off early from work yesterday, I had resolved myself to write about the hardest time in my life, I got home before 6, kicked off my boots, fired up the old computation device, and closed my eyes to pray for a moment. I woke up at 3:50 this morning, with my clothes still on, sitting on the only chair I have in this hovel, My cold coffee, just a little bitter, I guess I will have to write it tonight, so much to do, and so little time, yet I slept away a whole night, not completing one of the things I have been worrying about for a few weeks, So fresh and shiny from the shower, clean clothes all folded and ready to install on this old wracked body of mine, I am off to start as new building project, one of my own design, and the state even said my drainage plan was approved, so we build it. I wish you all a good day, and as i watch the sun come up today, my mind does wander to many things, but with Sara Evans cranked to 11 I will listen away, screaming my head off over the radio, window down, cruise set at a comfortable 68 to conserve fuel, I like the sail Idea, but with modern roads, I don't think tacking will do, the sail-less, "I.E. Jealous" driver's wouldn't know what to do with the sudden turn about to catch the new breeze. So once more onto the breach my brethren, once more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home