Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Monday, April 16, 2007

The heart

In my journey's through the world, most of my time being alone, I get time to watch people. Since I have never really been much of a people person, not a lover of big crowds, I get alot of insight on things. I am amazed every day by the heart, not only is it one of the most important parts of our body, But the human in general being created as to the awe of the Angels, Total free will, do what we want, for if we were any other way, then salvation could not be a gift. But I am amazed at how deeply the heart can feel, how we care for other's, how heartaches can hurt us, how when you really care for someone, you always want what is best for them, even if it is them not being with you. I have held people in my arms, as they were dying, Friends and strangers, and seen the fear in the eye's of the unsaved, and the peace of the believer. The last words were very different. The first time I delivered a baby, was so sudden, it was all hectic, and yelling, and screaming, and the traffic was right there, But the second one, The world was silent, out on the Kansas prairie, the mother has slid her van off the road in a terrible ice storm, and while I held her hand, we watched the ambulance get to where we could see the lights through the falling snow, and then watched as it flipped over in the ditch, That was when I knew all the calves I had delivered were for a reason, So through the work of delivery, and the tears, and I held her hand, and talked to her, and did all I could to help, but when I laid that little boy on her chest, wrapped up in my sweatshirt, the look in her eye was amazing, She held my hand tight, and thanked me, and said, welcome to the world little Jim. I am crying just thinking about it. But the power of the heart, the way we can love, the way we can choose to live, Free will, for if there were any other will involved, God's included, His gift of salvation, would not be a gift. His will is very clear in his word, Live as christians. The heart accepts faults, overlooks flaws, gives us patience, and lets us fully love Christ as he is our father, The head of the body, The mind we should be using to live, but he does not control our will, we have a choice as to how we are going to live, with his heart, The heart that loves us all so much that he died for us, he died as us, he lived for us, he lives in us. Christ used the greatest trick to get satan, He let them Kill him, so we could all be saved, He let the little flock go through so many small tribulations, to have them offer us salvation in the most precious way, By his own blood, He sacrificed himself, by their own religious system, the blood atoned for all of us, all we have to do is make that simple choice, Believe. The heart is an amazing thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home