Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Yes,

I am sooooooo happy, I have been looking for a notebook for almost 6 months, it has some very good, and some verrry bad writing in it, but is has my novel's last page, and all the story notes I need to keep writing, I ws afraid it was lost, but it is here, so here is a few snippit's of old lines.



8-29-05

Wind, weather, and time seem to show their power on my face, with each scrape of the razor, I feel the scars of time, but the most distinct sign of time it seems is the distance in my eye's, the stare I give myself in the mirror, it seems I don't recognize the guy I see sometimes. I wake in the mornings and see cuts I don't remember getting, waking in my truck, not knowing where I am, always searching for myself. The soap opera that is my life, living in an uncertain scene, waiting for direction as to what this should mean, I watch the other characters ad-lib, and this voice in my head keeps screaming, "CUT, CUT, CUT YOU IDIOTS!" It seems like I am not in control, just setting up the lights and doing the make-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home