Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Me

For many years I have been accused of not letting anything out, I wrote all the time, and shared my thoughts with a paper and pen, but kept them all inside, I realize now that because of that, I have very few people to turn to for guidance, My parents hardly know me, so I am now trying to include them more in my life, let them get to know me, but as far as guidance is concerned, though I tell them what is going on, I can't really go by their direction very much. The few friends I do have, who really know me, well I moved away from them and now we must talk on the phone from time to time, So I find the only place other than prayer for me to talk is once again the paper and pen, So I write what I think and feel, as I meet new people, all over the place, I include them in what I write, the wealthy fools I work for, the people I work with, the wonderful people at church, my great friends who are getting to know me. The special people I know who i now turn to for guidance, as they get to know me, So as we get to know each other, I find myself leaning on them pretty hard, and when I have a question about something, I guess I get a little impatient, It seems the people who I respect the most I tend to annoy with questions too often. I have spent so much of my life trying to avoid talking to others about things that bother me, that I have become an obsessive worker, run everywhere, Go, Go, GO. When I am not working, I really enjoy relaxing, just sitting, watching the sun. There were many years of my life I was afraid to talk about things, just plain scared to make any noise, getting over that, was like being reborn, it opened up a whole new world for me. Just as I was learning to talk and communicate better with other's, I was lucky. To Be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home