Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Watching the sun

As I sit here in the mud, I want my watch to speed up, my headache so great, so many things that must wait. I stir the mud, let it dry, watch the traffic go by, I seem so busy, no time to idle, but nothing being accomplished, but wathcing the sun, forced to stop and take a lunch, it seems to break the day up, work on my study in my mind, more than just to pass the time. I look at verses, look up truths, understand what Christ said. I study marriage and the gift it is, and want to write of it, but by the time I am done bouncing around all day, I am too tired to do more than sleep, hardly able to get myself home and in bed, Needing to do laundry, my sock snake, being used again, I smile thinking about a friend, it seems I smile all day long, when being yelled at or singing a song, it sure is nice to know I am not alone, as I write these words, not quite a poem.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Sounds like your pet snake is growing lol! Thats great that you get to do sunday school, hope you feel better by then :)
~Em

4:46 PM  
Blogger landlooker said...

I won't be doing sunday school this week, I am just getting it ready in case they need me. It is on a topic I have studied quite a bit, and seems to be something i think about from time to time.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home