Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring is here

Water flowing on the snow
to the lowland it will go
gravity pulling, the earth a drain
like tears they flow, away from pain
tears will fall like the spring rain
washing away, our loss a gain
the new seeds will be opened
look again at life, as always hoping
open eyes to the new day
for love and peace to her I pray
by her side a friend I stay
wandering again but lost no more
learning and living what my heart is for
sore at heart and hurt a little
it seems that I am always in the middle
high on age and low on looks
speaking as if writing in a book

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

This is very good, sore at heart and always in the middle? Hurt alittle? I hope i didnt have anything to do with that :( You don't have to answer this if you'd rather not,
~Em

8:02 PM  
Blogger landlooker said...

No, not at all, it is actually a mishmash of thoughts I had when I walked into the church on firday night, I was talking to Norah, and just started writing, I was trying to hide from some people, and I was told they thought I wouldn't be there. Apparently, they had failed to mention their knowing me to other people, but that is off topic, I was just seeing how happy I am with other people's decisions, and how that may have led to me getting to have all the wonderful things I have in my life at this time, and how my christian walk, although up some steep hills at times, has leveled into a stead climb, pushed on by firm doctrine and good fellowship. I really enjot the conversations We have had at the Row house.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Hey Jim, this is really good. I love spring and I love following the little streams down the driveway till they dissapear under a mound of snow, soon to melt! Yes!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I'm glad :) me too
~Em

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home