Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Heart open, Love pouring out

I wrote this at work this morning, I was thinking about last weekend, and how much I enjoyed it. It is supposed to be a song, I guess you would have to hear it to hear it, but it flows pretty good.

1.
Looking in your eye's I see,
the morning sun
and with some surprise A love,
That has begun
The short time, in my mind,
your heart has been with mine
Heart open, Love pouring out.
Chorus:
This time, I was hoping to find
the rest of my life,
to find the one who understands,
wants to be my wife,
heart open, love pouring out
2.
Peace of heart, no longer,
hides from me
The future, God's mystery the key
the graceful way your fingers dance,
caress the key
Sweet music, comes flowing out.
Chorus.
3.
You walk to me, friends and family,
all around
We'll build a life, you as my wife
just out of town
Door open, Children all around
Chorus.
Door open, Love pouring out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

WOW I really like that! it is so happy, maybe you can sing it to me sometime. If you want to :)
~Em

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home