Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dancing in the snow

Heart in my hand I see
The man I am and the one I want to be
letting her see the light in my eyes
hoping she'll know the tears I've cried
The dreams I have are almost simple
our life on this earth, to time just a ripple
Caring now for so many things
looking forward to the future and the promise it brings
My past is where it ought to be
someplace to learn from, to look to see
The mistakes I have learned from not to make again
sharing the little things being best friends
Time will tell as it always does
If what I might find could really be love
For this is the Chalaise for which I seek
To drink of the nectar, not quiet or meek
Pardon my stutter my heart it does flutter
from the look in her eyes as she smiles at me
Eyes dancing in mirth, my soul it does free.
These are the things I feel just today
My mind it goes dancing to run through the snow
Where it will lead me, God only does know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really pretty, Jim. : )

8:18 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Jeez the past is definatly a place to learn from! I'm so glad I make mistakes so that it reminds me to never do it again willfuly.SP? but this is very beautifull and thouthfuly written!
~Em

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home