Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I need help

I need help, I just started writing this song, and even thoughI technically have had the chorus in my head for a long time, I can't get a second verse figured out. Maybe, with all your creative talent, you can help me.

2-22-07
This job takes me away
from where I want to be
it used to be my place to hide
from making memories
but since I met you girl
you've changed my whole world
with your tenderness and caring heart
as if you've known me from the start
Chorus:
And I just wanna hold you
I don't wanna hurt, I don't wanna leave
I just wanna, be with you
and after living alone,
lost for so long
finally found the love of my life
Oh why, do I say goodbye
Feel free to try anything you want, if you need me to sing it to you, just ask me on friday, I am bringing it with on so Daniel can help me with a different song.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

You should just write songs :) you're honesty talented! that tim mcgraw song is one of my favs.
~Em

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home