Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Daydreaming

Does she wonder what I am doing, as I wonder what she is doing, This woman in my dreams. Have I seen her? Do I know her? Have I already lost her? These are the things that keep me awake at night, Do I continue searching, Just walking the earth, Or do I give up, having already lost her? There are times, when I go into a room, and I can smell her perfume, as if she was just here, and her essence fill my mind. Is it Her walk, Her talk, or will I know her from first sight? Have I known her for years, and never seen the one before me? Why is it so often I feel like a mix of the two Don's; Don Quixote, and Don Juan, Out searching for the the imaginary woman to love. The windmills in my mind, the dragon's of today, While I search not to slay their heart, I wish to have someone who actually wants to know me, as I want to know her. To love me as I would want to love her, I can't see this as a fairy-tale, This is the everyday dream of the common man. To come home to a family, stable home, children, and to love. To know what home is again seems like a age since I walked into my home, to have someone say, "How was your day honey?" Is this too much to ask, such an insane request. I think not, But at times, it feels so far away.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

No not a fairy tale at all. Is'nt this a normal part of life that anyone would want to find?

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home