Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wedding preparedness

As I run around my house trying to pack things and trying to get the kids packed, I remember all the times my parents packed stuff for me when I was younger, I am sure some of you have this same memory, the yelling and throwing things, the clothes that were supposed to be clean, but were in fact hidden in some nook, the adults saying things like," we don't even know them, why should we go through this just for strangers" followed by" she is my sister damn it, and you know we are very close, so just pack your shaving kit and get in the car". Ah' the sweet memories of our youth, it is what sweetens the days as we get older. So as I try to get the kids to please go pack their things, and thanking my girlfriend so much for helping me get my stuff packed and telling me"he's your brother, you have to go". So if you have any good wedding preparal stories, let us know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home