Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another night

As I sit and watch the moon cross the sky, I wish I could sleep, Though the picture in my mind is a sweet one. I see her looking at me on friday night, it is a look I can't describe, the one she doesn't know she is giving me. The look that keeps me awake at night, and makes me want to be the best version of myself. You see, When I say I have changed since I met her, I mean that I am becoming the me I want to be, I want her to see the man I could be in the future. While there is nothing in my past I would not tell her about, there are things in my past I am not proud of. While the past I have lived has made me in part who I am today. I am ashamed that so long I lived that way, with her by my side, or alone I stay, I shall try to be a better man every day. With the words I write, I try to share what I can't say. I pray she understands these words this day, and tomorrow would be a brighter day. When next we meet her hand I'd take, she would feel the way my fingers shake. My heart would flutter, my breath would wait. This image I see, while another day I wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home