Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

As Passion falls

As sunset falls, like windswept fire
I see your passioned face
as time spins on, my one desire
is for our next embrace
when you say, the time is near
I start that heartfelt race
you set me free, you make me high
with your every sigh
you bring me near, you calm my fear
your lips, still now, I taste
when you are there and I am here
I shed a little tear
for worry still, for it is me, that seeks your shining eyes
down the road we'll share those teary nights
as troubles come and go
together still we'll win those fights
and make us stronger still
with every touch, our hearts will race
speed on the next embrace
I hold you tight, this lonely night
your love keeps me awake
I wonder still, why this must wait
I miss your sweet embrace
when tired wins and sleep begins
I dream into your arms
I hold you close and whisper low
all my dreams and fears
I tremble with these feelings still
as the morn draws nigh
and as I wake with empty arms
I struggle not to cry

for whence you were, is nothing now
and darkness takes your place
I know you know, why it is
to your arms I race
and why the times you hold me tight
I tremble with your embrace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Very Beautiful! You are very creative and good with words. There is a lot of feeling in your poems,
~Em

10:38 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

That was an accident with both at the same time. Sorry I hope you dond mind me commenting?

7:36 PM  
Blogger landlooker said...

I enjoy having you read this stuff, knowing you will be reading it keeps me writing. Thank you

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home