Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Thursday, February 22, 2007

cooking tips

Direction for marriage, This is a no bake recipe, with time the only leaven.

Ingredients:
4 cups of friendship
3 cups of kindness
6 cups of love
10 ounces of God's grace
4 cups of understanding
2 tablespoons of dreams
1 level scoop of giggles
Children as needed for flavor
Startout with the friendship, and add the giggles.
slowly mix in the dreams, but don't forget!
the most important ingredientof all,
God's grace!
Without that, it won't stick, mix in kindness
and understanding and the love will added
Note:
adding children for flavor will replenish giggles

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Jeez, thats adorable what else can I say! and who could not want that perfect recipe?
~Em

7:34 PM  
Blogger landlooker said...

Well, when I thought it up, I realized that too many people forget the most important ingredients. Surely this isn't the best recipe, I am sure whoever I will marry, will bring along her own family recipe to mix it up a little. You know, The little spices that have kept her parents and grandparents alive so long.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Yeah it is far to often that people forget the magic ingredients of life that make everything ten times esier and twenty times more exiting! Its just a matter of finding the right spoon to mix it together with once you have all the right ingredients:)

6:14 PM  
Blogger landlooker said...

I like that, "finding the right spoon" that is so true.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Yeah I was thinking about it and I was trying to think of a foody way to describe the person you'd mix it with. A spoon was the first thing that came to mind :)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Hey this is really cool! I like "poems" like this. You know about something so real. I think it is amusing for the soul 'cause there really isn't a certian recipe (sp?) that we can follow.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home