Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Indiscriminate wording

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all, over time the things I have seen and the places I have been may whirl into the fabric of my life, looking back on the beauty I have known, scenic views that I have seen, with no-one to walk them with me, Yet I see the most beautiful things when I close my eye's, Wind blowing in the breeze, Her eye's laughing at a little joke. These are the things I can share with her, and in time, I would like to have her help to sew the ragged pieces of the fabric of my life into the beautiful cloak that is in my mind, sharing the tales of it's ragged journey, and telling of each beautiful place and sight along the cloak's journey. As we all know, the wear and tear you get along the journey, makes it's own little story in the fabric of life, The times you have used your fabric as a shelter to those in a storm, held it close to you when lost in the cold, shaded yourself from the heat of dark night, wrapped a loved one in it as they passed on, The cloak I wear has been many places, and has been used for many things, That cloak being me, My heart, My soul, My Love, My shield,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

yes it is always better when you can do something or share something with someone else, its just not the same keeping everything to yourself.
~Em

10:23 AM  
Blogger landlooker said...

It is the sharing and growing together, that make the journey worthwhile.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home