Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Riddle

I wrote this at work, and realized, it is 3 pieces together, but can be read 4 different ways, different lines here and there, but the meanings are all the same, kind of.








My kingdom gone, my queen is dead
can't stop the images in my head
of time I know, watch seasons flow
but snow is falling on a spring day
where did the rythm of time go
april should be in the fields
beg the ground, produce more yields
April showers, this we know
but snow this deep, it's time to sow
Answer's given, when we need to know
so onto tomorrow, it's where we go
how much of me can they demand,
they count every little grain of sand
what is the balance of my hourglass
is this more than a game of chance
around the floor, we all do dance
forbid to even share a glance
so dizzy as to forget the chance
seasons come and seasons go
fall is come, reap what we sow
once again give up a dream
give it to another,
this one I love, give it to my brother
so many years in time we wait
your dreams you give away
you plan, you dream
so dark the con of man, we find
the woman knowing, still adam did tempt
of so many things we find
are still to be found this way.
the rats they scurry beneath the surface
shallow on these darkended days
you hear them running in your mind
you feel the headache start to come
you watch the door, the latch is sprung
of rosy flesh and seeded womb,
man did eat the fruit of death
that bite it was his doom
so wondering mind and wandering heart
keep words alive within my heart
but keep them there, not time to share
keeping them safer from the start
so many irons within the fire
the fires heat is drawn
so stand beside it, rub your hands
the fire colder than the dawn
accused of so many things
of stolen hearts and evil things.
not asked am I, but told in fact
to what I may to do, so a friend I lost
at such a cost, when the trump does sound
and homeward bound, no longer a stranger here
I'll ask those questions, I wanted to know
and in heaven as friends we'll speak
so it goes as time will tell, if the mind and
heart will speak, but to that day
wait of some and with friendship, heart I keep.
I hope it is not to confusing, if you read it correctly, it is really cool, I hope nobody takes it wrong, I am always being misunderstood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home