Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What I search for.

As this time of discovery slows down to the normal rtythm of life and love, we settle into this everyday love, though new discoveries come out of the closets everyday, we have no reason to scream and worry the nights away. When the sun comes over those trees on this new day, knowing that in this place is not only where I will stay, but where I belong. In all the years I have wandered this earth, never at home always on the roam and alone. When I walk through that door, knowing why and who for, with the door still open and my love in my arms, I finally understand home and the love that grows within the intertwined heart.


I think tomorrow night I will write a brief history part 9, it is a little longer, and very sad, It explains why I am the way I am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I'm guessing your talking about how you want things to be? or how they already are?

5:39 PM  
Blogger landlooker said...

Unless you speak of her shadow, There is no-one to whom I come home to. The woman in my mind has no image, no arms to hold, no semblance of a person to smile at, no caring eye's to welcome me home when the day is done, She is just the wonderings of an imagination that spends time in the early morning with the hope of tomorrow, the hope of a new day, Driven by the yields of tomorrow, hoping that with time and patience, I will get to know this shadow I seek. In my life, there has always been certain people who make me wonder, wonder about the future, today, tomorrow, and the year after next, but I still know not this shadow, still wander I guess, muddle about in the day to day of another career in which I may do well, but to which my heart is not in, and so it goes, onward to another day, searching, thinking, wondering, wnadering, and yes, longing to see this shadow fro which I have searched, but search not so much anymore...

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home