Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Friday, December 23, 2011

Why is it?

You know, When I was little, we didn't have a lot, and we didn't know because nobody else really had a lot either. I remember having strep throat when I was in first grade, and it hurt so bad I could hardly swallow. My mom offered me an old York peppermint patty that she had in her purse. As soon as it hit my mouth the pain was numbed for awhile. When I told my mom this, she loaded me up and took me to town. She bought me one of those big patties and told me to chew a bite off whenever it hurt really bad. I made that thing last for days, and I really appreciated what she did.

I see now that when you don't have much, and you get a little something special, it really means a lot. When you have a little, and you do give something big. I guess it seems like a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home