Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hard day at work,

What a nice day, Beautiful out, and I worked so hard, I can hardly move, Hammering steel pins into granite all day, it was exhausting, may arms are like jelly, and my hands are still shaking and they hurt somethings awful, it is great, just pure work, very little thinking, I was setting the pins by GPS co-ordinates, so i only had to program 3 numbers that had 11 digits in them them hammer away, like ten minutes each pin. I spent most of the day on my knees swinging a hammer, it was great, I broke 2 hammers, one broke and I hit myself in the face with the head when it came apart. it is still numb, but it is not puffy, so I am sure it can't hurt my wonderphysicue anyway. I hope all is well, and I am looking forward to bible study tomorrow night. Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home