Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

An odd silence

Those of you who know me well, know how much I dislike my apartment, and how I complain all the time about being able to hear everything my neighbors do. Well, last weekend, my next door neighbors were fighting, it is a divorced woman and her, maybe 17 or 18 year old daughter. They fight and scream all the time, call each other names I wouldn't even say, and generally are terrible neighbors, last friday night, I got home about dark noon, and they were fighting, one of them got thrown against the wall pretty hard, and the screaming stopped, but I heard them moving around before I went to bed, well, since then, there has not been a single sound from them, I thought maybe they were getting along, but tonight i noticed, that their car hasn't moved either, and there is some food on the dash of the car that is starting to mold, and I can smell it rotting when walk by the car, the only sound from their apartmen has been the bathroom exhaust fan has been on since friday night. For some silly reason, I am thinking there will be a peculiar smell coming from next door pretty soon, and I am not looking forward to it, I have never liked that smell, and I am hoping they took a sudden vacation, you think I would know about it, because I can hear every conversation plain as day when they talk, this apartment sucks. I don't know what is worse, the yelling at all hours of the night, or the idea that there may be a bad smell coming from there soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger landlooker said...

They are moving around again, at least the car is gone, no noise as of yet, and no smell, good deal, maybe they will be quiet for awhile.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home