Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Monday, April 30, 2007

Good Music

I bought a new CD, it is all swing and big band jazz, and driving along witht the windows down, the radio cranked and the sound of a really good bass can really cheer up the downhearted, I am spending money like a drunken Sailor, last week a new pair of pants, now new boots, wow, next thing you know I will start to buy food, and a chair to sit in, or God forbid a desk to sit at while I type. I don't think I really have to worry about that, I am way too cheap when it comes to creature comforts to do anything so brash. I do wish you all a good day, and as the assembly stands to leave, the listener realizes they are all alone in an empty audtorium, standing on the 3rd floor looking down upon an empty stage, The musical over, and now just the dust of former memories floating down through the air...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home