Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Court today

yeah, I had court today, and I kind of won, but kind of lost, so I think they will sue me for something else anyway, but the case today got dismissed. I wrote the most beautiful and flowing song I have ever written today, I started working on it in Osseo this morning, and it took me almost 3 hours to get done"long for me" and it was really nice, for some reason, after having dinner with a friend, I threw it out the window, I just let it go in Eau Claire, maybe someone else will pick it up, maybe not.


It used to be that just my heart could bring a smile to your face,
when just a look from you was all it took to put me in my place,
of all the thing you wanted in life, you never wanted control
so girl I'm here to tell you tonight, I am letting go
Letting go, of all the tears I cry, the pain inside myhead
letting go, the time I lost, at such a cost the past is too much pain
Letting go, OOhhh letting go.

That is all you will get, and that is not even in the right order, so maybe if you ever hear it on the radio, you will know where it came from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home