Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Thursday, September 01, 2011

SOOOO Looooooooong

I am amazed it has been 4 whole years since I have used my mind for anything other than work. I just read some of my old post's, and they aren't allll garbage. I really do miss writing. I miss having the time to look at nature and think of how to describe the sight and sounds of the moment. My oldest daughter writes alot. I wonder what she would think of my old blogs? What I really miss is my friends. People who know me and accept me for who I am. People who I can discuss anything with at any time. Too Long. Back to work, I see my paperwork calling for me, "Jim, Jim, Jim, Document everything, Write it down and make a note of the note. And keep a saved copy for your records because they will lose theirs and ask you later" Goodbye all. I hope not all my friends have moved on.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ellen said...

It sure is funny how things change over time (or sometimes, instantly). Glad to hear your still alive! Post again... maybe sometime before "4 years later" rolls around. =)

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home