Name:
Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hilltop wanderings

I stand atop this hill, surveying another man's dreams, looking around at the grass, and the earth down below, I find the more I do with my present, The further my future moves away, not just tomorrow, but dreams saved for another day. Giving so little time to the present, it goes on whether there at all, time spins on unknowing, given rewards to those who save today. I wish in my heart my dreams were more certain, what I truly want so far from my grasp, so distant to dream, so darest i to dream such a thing, to think on such matters, or do I let it come what may, living on this day as it comes, here and there, little bits of me shine through, We shall I say, We shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home